There are various techniques for the liposuction and the duration of surgery also varies from patient to patient depending on the technique used and extent of surgery. Traditional fat transfer procedure includes the following steps:
- At first, anesthesia is administered. The options include intravenous sedation, local anesthesia and general anesthesia but the procedure is usually performed under general anesthesia.
- Your surgeon will make minor inconspicuous incisions at few sites on the treatment area.
- A diluted local anesthesia is injected into the treatment area to reduce the risk of bleeding and trauma.
- After injecting local anesthesia, a small cannula – thin hollow tube – will be inserted through incisions. This cannula will be moved back and forth to loosen the excess fat.
- The broken fat will be removed using syringe or vacuum attached to the cannula.
- Finally, incisions will be stitched closed with sutures. Absorbent dressings will be placed on incision wounds.
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery is one of the leading aesthetics plastic surgery clinics in UAE. Fill up the form to get the free consultation for Liposuction in Dubai.