A Keyed Entry Leverset is a single cylinder locking leverset. Keyed Entry leversets can be locked and unlocked from the exterior using a key. The interior portion can be locked by a push button on the interior rosette. These are generally used on garage doors or doors that can be accessed by the exterior of the house.
- Includes: Square and Round Corner Strike Plate and Faceplates. If you need Drive-in Plates; Please contact customer service to note the order
- If you have specific keying instructions; please contact customer service before placing the order.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- Door Prep For Both Deadbolt and Leverset Bore Holes: 2-1/8' Diameter Bore hole; 1' diameter latch hole
- Automatic adjustment to door thickness of 1-3/8' to 1-3/4'
- Both Cylinders: Weslock 5 Pin
- Removable Levers prevents scratching during installation
- Panic-Proof Keyed Entry Feature: allows one turn of the Lever for unlocki