- Put a separate, non-metallic collar on your pet’s neck ABOVE the Receiver Collar, and attach a 10-foot leash.Note: Be sure the extra collar does not put pressure on the Contact Points.
- Hold your leash in one hand and the Remote Transmitter in the other.
- Wait for your pet to walk away from you. Using the Recognition Level for your pet, press and hold the Stimulation Only Button on your Remote Transmitter.
- Immediately give the command “Come” while continuing to hold the Stimulation Only Button.
- Using the leash, gently guide your pet toward you until he begins to come in your direction.
- Immediately release the Stimulation Only Button as soon as your pet steps towards you, and praise him enthusiastically.
- Quickly move backwards as your pet begins to come back to you, praising him the entire time.
- Praise your pet when he returns to you.
- Repeat Steps 3 through 8.
Note: If your pet breaks the “Sit” command, repeat steps 3 through 6. Keep your pet close tocontinue reading