The “Sit” Command
- Put a separate, non-metallic collar on your pet’s neck ABOVE the Receiver Collar, and attach a 10-foot leash.Note: Be sure the extra collar does not put pressure on the Contact Points.
- Hold the leash and the Remote Transmitter in one hand. Keep your other hand free to guide your pet into a“Sit” position.
- Press and hold the Stimulation Only Button.
- Immediately give the “Sit” command while continuing to hold the Stimulation Only Button.
- Release the Stimulation Only Button as soon as your pet is in position, and praise him.
- Release your pet from the “Sit” command and play.
- Repeat Steps 2 through 6.
Note: If your pet breaks the “Sit” command, repeat steps 3 through 6. Keep your pet close to you while teaching the “Sit” command.Read More... continue reading