Q1). Explain what is sales force?Ans: Salesforce is a CRM delivered as a software-as-a-service (SaaS).
Q2).What are custom objects in Salesforce?Ans: Simply put custom objects are the database tables in Salesforce. All the data related to the enterprise can be stored in Salesforce.com. These custom objects have to be defined first and then the following steps need to be taken:
- Join records with custom objects.
- The custom object data are displayed in custom lists.
- Create a custom tab for custom object.
- Building page layouts.
- Creating dashboard & report for analyzing custom object.
- The custom tab, app and object can be shared
Q3).Mention changing what may cause data loss?Ans: Data loss may cause due to following reasons
Q4).How many relationships are present in Salesforce?Ans: The two important relationships in Salesforce include:
- Lookup relationship.
- Master detail relationship
Q5).What is a Trigger in Salesforce?Ans: A Trigger is just a code that is executed befcontinue reading